Fraxel Laser NYC
Imagine a treatment that will make your skin look flawless, smooth, and that will get rid of most of your imperfections. You no longer have to imagine such a thing because this treatment is easily available to you. Fraxel laser NYC has been growing in popularity for the past several years. Many people have agreed that it is a completely worthy investment to make for your skin. There are a variety of reasons why people choose to get Fraxel laser treatment done to their skin; it could be to get rid of wrinkles, to decrease the size of their pores, to get rid of any type of scarring (acne, surgical, etc.), or to simply make their skin look more flawless and have a smoother appearance. Find out more about what Fraxel laser NYC is and book your free consultation with one of our professionals today!
Fraxel Laser Before and After
There are a lot of reasons why people choose to get Fraxel laser treatment done to their skin. First, it may be because they have hyperpigmentation, sun spots, or because of an uneven skin tone. Some people simply want to make their skin look smoother. Others may have acne scars due to cystic acne, or stretch marks after pregnancy. Some wish to get the treatment to combat wrinkles, too. It is important to consult with one of our professionals before you get your treatment to determine what the best route for you is. Most people see results within one or two sessions, but it depends on your skin and how deep the problem is. The results are spectacular and leave many people surprised. Fraxel laser NYC is a great way to rejuvenate your skin, remove imperfections, and have your skin looking as it never has before.
Slide RIGHT or LEFT to see the difference
Fraxel Laser Treatment
If this is your first time ever hearing about the procedure, it may seem too good to be true. Fraxel is actually the brand name of the device used for fractional technology. It is a special skin resurfacing treatment that works by creating small injuries in your skin. These wounds are called imprints by dermatologist. This may sound dangerous, but it actually triggers your skin to grow and replace the damaged area. This is what makes the treatment so effective because it causes your skin to produce collagen. There are lots of different reasons why people go to a professional for Fraxel laser treatment, which we will outline below. Anyone with any skin tone can have this done, and it can be used on any part of the body you’d like.
Fraxel Laser on Different Parts of the Body
As we said, you can get Fraxel laser treatment on any part of your body.
However, here are some of the most common areas where people opt to get the procedure.
- Fraxel Laser Treatment for Under Eye Wrinkles: It is common for people to choose to get Fraxel laser NYC in the under eye area to get rid of wrinkles. However, you will need to consult with a professional with regards to what laser treatment you should get and if you will need any additional treatment depending on the depth of your wrinkles.
- Fraxel Laser Treatment for Acne Scars: Getting rid of acne scars is one of the most popular reasons why people opt for Fraxel laser treatment. One of our NYC professionals will use the Fraxel device to create small imprint in your skin where the acne scars are to cause new skin to regrow over the area. This will cause your acne scars to go away mostly, if not completely.
- Fraxel Laser for Stretch Marks: A lot of people, especially women, feel insecure about their stretch marks. Luckily, Fraxel laser will help you to get rid of those, too. Fraxel laser works by triggering collagen production from underneath your skin’s surface. New skin will grow over the skin with the stretch marks, therefore almost getting rid of their appearance completely.
- Fraxel Laser Treatment for Pigmentation: Uneven skin tone and pigmentation are also causes for people to choose Fraxel laser. As we age, we can get spots or pigmentation on our skin due to several factors, the biggest one being sun exposure. You should see results after the first time, but it is important that you consult with one of our professionals to determine the best treatment for you.
- Fraxel Laser for Pores: Enlarged pores is an issue that many people deal with, and unfortunately, lots of skin products that claim to decrease the size of pores just don’t do the job. That’s where laser treatment comes in. Fraxel laser resurfacing treatment can actually help to reduce the size of your pores by triggering collagen production, which essentially fills in your pores. You should see results after a few sessions.
Fraxel Laser Recovery Time
Generally, it isn’t recommended that you get a Fraxel laser treatment right before you have to go to a big event because your skin might look red and swollen. However, you can still resume your daily activities because it isn’t going to cause you to feel bad. Professionals generally agree that the recovery time after getting Fraxel dual laser treatment is around 2 days.
However, you may be experiencing redness, swelling, and itching- all of which are common side effects of the procedure- for up to four weeks after you’ve had it done. So you will want to schedule your appointment a month or so in advance of any important event that you wish to attend.
Fraxel Laser NYC Price
Fraxel laser treatment is certainly not a cheap procedure. The price of Fraxel laser depends on the area you want done, what precisely needs to be done, and how many sessions you will need to come back for. All of these details can be discussed with one of our NYC professionals during your free consultation at our clinic.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY SESSION?
When you come in to our clinic for your Fraxel laser treatment sessions, you should plan to arrive about an hour before your scheduled treatment time so that one of our NYC professionals can apply a numbing cream to the area that will be treated. This cream takes about an hour to work. You will get special goggles to wear to protect your eyes from the laser. You can expect your treatment to take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour and a half depending on what is being done. Most people don’t experience any pain, but you might feel a little bit of pressure. It’s certainly nothing to worry about and it isn’t debilitating whatsoever.
HOW MANY FRAXEL LASER TREATMENT SESSIONS DO I NEED TO ATTEND TO SEE RESULTS?
The number of sessions it will take for you to see results with Fraxel laser depends on the area that is being treated and what you need to treat. If you just want to treat an uneven skin tone, for example, you may see your desired results after 2 sessions. For more deep-set issues like cystic acne scars and wrinkles, you may need to have up to 5 sessions. You will see some results after your first session due to the fact that the laser treatment starts to work immediately. Your doctor will typically leave one month or so between treatments to allow your skin enough time to heal. So, you’ll see the results you want in two to six months. Some people continue with laser treatments once per year to ensure that their skin will always remain smooth, but it’s important not to overdo the procedure, either.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF FRAXEL LASER?
As with any procedure, you will experience some side effects from Fraxel laser NYC, but they are all only temporary and won’t cause problems in your day-to-day life. However, it isn’t recommended that you get the treatment done right before an event because your skin will be red in the area that was treated. You may experience a small bit of swelling, redness, itchiness, and stinging. This will only last you a few days or so. For the side effects to go away completely, you should wait several weeks to a month.
WHAT SHOULD I DO AFTER EACH FRAXEL LASER TREATMENT SESSION?
In order to make the most out of each session, it is important that you continue with a good skin care routine and you work to protect your skin at all costs. Make sure that you wear sunscreen any time you have to be exposed to the sun to prevent any more dark spots from forming. Find a good cleanser, toner, and moisturizer for your skin care routine, and make sure to remove all makeup from before sleep. Make sure that all your bedding is clean, too.