GETTING BOTOX IN NYC AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
MiracleFace MedSpa is one of the highest-ranking medspas in New York for Botox injections and constantly earns accolades from industry leaders and patients alike!
Dr. Schwarzburg and his staff have gone through rigorous training at Allergan, the manufacturer of Botox.
At MiracleFace medspa your Botox treatment is always top-quality with professional expertise, and highly sought-after skill and precision of Dr. Schwarzburg that will make your Botox experience enjoyable, quick, and effective.
A testament to how happy patients are with their visits at MiracleFace for Botox injections is consistent 5-star online reviews and constant referrals from our loyal patients!
NEW YORK CITY BOTOX
Botox established itself as the first line of defense against wrinkles and creases that develop secondary to constant facial expressions. While a few wrinkles on the face are considered elegant and attractive, a face etched with deep lines is not the look most of us want.
This is where Botox NYC comes to the rescue as it provides significant relief against this most common sign of aging.
Botox selectively inactivates certain muscle groups responsible for unflattering creases that come from repetitive contractions.
BOTOX INJECTIONS AT MIRACLE FACE MEDSPA IN NEW YORK
Botox is a minimally invasive cosmetic treatment with the best Botox results coming from doctors meticulous in their approach and immaculate in the implementation of optimized treatment plans.
Dr. Schwarzburg has been practicing cosmetic medicine for more than 10 years and consistently achieves great Botox results for his patients in NYC. While Botox injections require exceptional technical skills as well as a comprehensive understanding of the functional anatomy, the outcomes are also affected by the artistic vision of the injector.
Because every individual is unique and no two patients are the same, Dr. Schwarzburg understands the nuances that affect the execution of Botox injections for each individual patient.
Dr. Schwarzburg focuses on natural results for all of his cosmetic procedures, including Botox NYC. He will work with your unique facial anatomy to provide just enough muscular numbing through Botox without leaving you with an overdone or fake appearance.
BOTOX TREATMENT AREAS AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
Botox Cosmetic has been vigorously tested and FDA-approved to treat various regions along the face and neck including:
- Vertical frown lines (11’s lines) come from excessive frowning making you look angry;
- Horizontal forehead lines due to repetitive eyebrow-raising;
- Crow’s feet primarily developed over time by constant squinting;
- Bunny lines that result from scrunching your nose;
- Gummy smile which exposes too much of the gums during smiling;
- Perioral lines (smoker’s lines) that develop secondary to puckering your lips or smoking;
- Botox lip flip subtly enhances and plumps the lips. For more dramatic changes one should consider lip filler injections.
- Peau d’orange chin is a crinkly chin with dimples that develops from strong mentalis muscle contractions;
- Platysmal neck bands contribute to the formation of turkey neck alongside obscuring jawline definition;
- Jawline slimming via releasing tense masseters;
Additionally, Botox NYC is also a tool for treating medical issues including the following:
- TMJ syndrome or bruxism which manifests itself by excessive tooth grinding as well as earaches and headaches;
- Migraine headaches which are alleviated via Botox injections into the temporalis muscle of the head;
- Hyperhidrosis, the overproduction of sweat in the armpits, palms of the hands, and feet, can be mitigated using Botox injections, inactivating the sweat glands responsible for uncontrolled perspiration;
PREPARING FOR YOUR BOTOX APPOINTMENT AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
Botox treatment does not require much preparation, though Dr. Schwarzburg advises his patients to follow the below instructions prior to receiving Botox injections in NYC to prevent excessive bleeding and bruising:
- Stopping blood thinning medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve or Advil at least 3 days before your appointment;
- Avoiding drinking alcohol 2 days before your Botox appointment;
- To make sharp pricks less painful it is prudent to take 400mg of Tylenol 2 hours before the injections.
WHAT HAPPENS DURING YOUR BOTOX PROCEDURE AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
Botox NYC is dubbed a “lunchtime” procedure due to minimal time needed to perform the treatment. The following sequence comprises the Botox process at MiracleFace:
- Consulting with Dr. Schwarzburg is the 1st step and involves a detailed discussion of treatment goals, targeted regions, as well as pertinent medical history;
- Optimizing a plan of action with Dr. Schwarzburg, involving the injection pattern and how many units are needed for your desired goals;
- Removing makeup and sanitizing treatment area with alcohol;
- Marking injections points with derma pen for precise placement of toxin formulation;
- A small syringe equipped with an ultra-fine needle is then used to inject microdroplets of Botox deep into selected muscles;
- If bruising occurs, an ice pack is provided to minimize the degree of hematoma;
- You are given post-care instructions, after which you are free to go.
BOTOX FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
HOW QUICKLY CAN I SCHEDULE MY BOTOX APPOINTMENT AT MIRACLE FACE?
Scheduling your Botox appointment in NYC is simple. MiracleFace offers a convenient way to book your Botox appointment online, via chat, by calling our office or just stopping by our beautiful office.
Because Botox injections only take 15 – 20 minutes, we can typically schedule you for a same-day appointment or the following day.
We can also schedule your Botox injections until 7 pm on weekdays or weekends, so finding time to get rid of your wrinkles is convenient.
WHO CAN GET BOTOX INJECTIONS?
Almost anyone is a great candidate for Botox injections. Here is a complete list of criteria to guide you:
- You should be an overall healthy adult with no serious medical conditions;
- You want to reduce or eliminate wrinkles that develop due to overactive facial muscles;
- Your expectations in terms of what Botox can achieve should be realistic, as it is not a replacement for surgical intervention.
WHAT ARE COMMON CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR BOTOX TREATMENT?
Contraindications for Botox injections include:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women;
- Active skin infection in the region of Botox injections;
- Allergies to ingredients contained in the toxin;
- Certain neuromuscular diseases that may worsen with Botox administration such as Myasthenia Gravis, Lamberton-Eaton syndrome or Amyotropic lateral sclerosis
- History of keloid formations;
- Severe coagulopathies with a high risk of bleeding or bruising.
BOTOX POST CARE RULES?
- Avoid touching, rubbing, or applying pressure to the injected area;
- Wait 24 hours before you hit the gym, as increased blood flow can spread Botox to unintended areas;
- Avoid applying makeup for 24 hours post-treatment;
- Try to remain in an upright position for at least 4 hours, reducing the risk of Botox migration;
- No bending or heavy lifting is allowed for 4 hours;
- Wait 24 hours before you drink alcohol again
- Avoid any heat exposure for 24 hours including saunas and sun exposure as it promotes blood flow and can cause additional bruising and non-targeted diffusion of Botox
WHAT IS BOTOX SAFETY PROFILE?
Botox is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and comes with few possible risks, side effects, or complications. In the event of any concerns that arise after you receive Botox injections, contact your physician to confirm that everything is healing as planned.
BOTOX INJECTIONS DOWNTIME AND RECOVERY
Botox injections don’t require any recovery or downtime, making time off from work or school unnecessary. You can return to your normal activities with minor restrictions immediately
WHAT ARE THE RISKS AND SIDE EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH BOTOX INJECTIONS?
Most of the side effects associated with Botox are minimal and transient and resolve on their own, but there may be side effects requiring medical attention too. Below is the list of most common side effects:
- Swelling, small bumps, and redness are common, and are due to sterile saline water injected into the treated muscles which leads to their irritation;
- Bruising comes from inadvertent puncturing of small veins and can be mitigated with a short course of ice packs and arnica cream;
- Non-targeted diffusion of Botox, such as droopy eyelids or asymmetry, which resolves on its own in a few weeks or adjusted with a few additional units of Botox;
- Headaches and flu-like symptoms for up 24 hours are normal and resolve on their own;
- Allergic reaction to constituents of neuromodulators, which may require immediate medical attention.
IS BOTOX PAINFUL?
Botox injections at MiracleFace Мedspa are done with ultra-fine insulin needles. The sensation is often compared to tiny pricks and is well tolerated by the majority of patients. For those sensitive to pain, a topical lidocaine cream will be applied beforehand, making your Botox session painless.
WHAT IS THE DURATION OF A BOTOX PROCEDURE AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA IN NYC?
There is a reason that Botox is dubbed a lunchtime procedure as it can be literally done over your lunch break. It is best to reserve a maximum of 45 minutes for your procedure, which would include the consultation, injections themselves and a short period of recovery and icing of the injected region.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE MY BOTOX RESULTS?
Botox inhibits the signal sent from the nerves to the muscles, which is a gradual process. It takes 24 – 48 hours for results to start showing, fully settling in 7-10 days, which is when your wrinkles will disappear and you will enjoy smooth skin.
LONGEVITY OF BOTOX RESULTS
On average, Botox results last 3-4 months; this is how long it takes receptors at the neuromuscular junction to recover. Duration of effects may be shortened by an active lifestyle or high metabolism.
Most patients get Botox maintenance shots at around 4 months following the previous session for maintenance, keeping their faces free of wrinkles.
WHAT IS THE COST OF BOTOX IN NYC?
At MiracleFace MedSpa in NYC Botox costs $15 per 1 unit, but the cost may be lower based on the following:
- Number of units needed;
- Whether it is priced by unit or area – in New York you may pay anywhere from $250 – $500 per area, or $10 – $20 per 1 unit of the toxin;
- Credentials of your provider – a board-certified physician with extensive experience in cosmetic medicine will likely charge more than a nurse practitioner;
- Geographical location of the clinic – larger cities like NYC for Botox typically are higher in Botox prices than suburban areas;
- Special promotions and deals that clinics offer to their loyal patients.
WILL MY BOTOX BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS LOOK NATURAL?
Your botox aesthetic treatment will leave you with more youthful-looking skin. Many people are concerned that their friends and colleagues will notice cosmetic enhancements. However, when administered in a skillful manner they bring out your naturally occurring elegant features, without showing any signs of having undergone a cosmetic treatment or plastic surgery.
WHAT IS BOTOX?
Botox is a protein of neurotoxic nature that is derived from the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. It is a neuromodulator inhibiting the signal that the nerves send to the neuromuscular junction of targeted muscle groups, blocking the release of acetylcholine from presynaptic motor neurons. Consequentially, it brings forth temporary muscle paralysis, which reduces, prevents, and eliminates age-related wrinkles, and creases.
WHAT MAKES BOTOX ERASE WRINKLES?
Wrinkles form over time with repetitive muscular movement along predetermined lines of contraction in the skin and the gradual loss of collagen that comes with age. The development of visible lines is often evident in the face, horizontally across the forehead or vertically between the eyebrows.
Botox erases these wrinkles by weakening the underlying muscles and restricting their contractions, such as raising the eyebrows (which would cause horizontal forehead lines) or squinting (causing crow’s feet). In addition, it allows the dermal layers to regenerate lost collagen, strengthening the skin.
WHAT IF I STILL SEE WRINKLES AFTER BOTOX INJECTIONS?
Wrinkles that are still present even after the targeted facial muscles are fully paralyzed, are an indicator that your skin has lost its ability to generate new collagen, meaning that the present wrinkles are static. At this point, dermal fillers or collagen-stimulating therapies can be used to improve the overall quality of your skin and eliminate wrinkles that cannot be treated with neurotoxin alone.
Immunity to Botox injections is also possible, though this is very rare. In the case of Botox immunity other neurotoxins such as Dysport, Xeomin or Jeuveau are used.
IS BOTOX COVERED BY INSURANCE?
Insurance can cover Botox for such medical conditions as TMJ, hyperhidrosis, or chronic migraines. These conditions will only be covered by insurance if they are diagnosed by a physician and upon approval of your insurance company. Cosmetic use of Botox is not covered by insurance.
BOTOX VS. FILLERS
The aesthetic purpose of Botox is to restrict muscular overactivity at the site of injection while dermal fillers are designed to enhance and replenish lost volume.
Dermal fillers save the situation when the body’s natural collagen regeneration has been exhausted. Hyaluronic acid-based biological gels momentarily volumize targeted areas resulting in a fresh and rested look.
There is a widespread opinion that botox eliminates circles under the eyes. The reason behind the dark circles in the under-eye area is volume loss which means that under eye fillers are needed. Neuromodulators and dermal fillers are complementary therapies, and yet they are very distinct from each other and serve different purposes.
WHAT OTHER TREATMENTS CAN BE COMBINED WITH BOTOX?
Botox creates a chance for superficial wrinkles to recover and fill with your body’s own collagen. Fractional radiofrequency microneedling and Fraxel Dual laser are among complementary procedures that can enhance the body’s collagen production, hence improving the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles. These therapies work by means of controlled thermal damage done to the skin, which induces the skin to produce more collagen and elastin during the repair process. Pairing neurotoxin injections with collagen-stimulating devices make the best skin care possible.
WHAT THINGS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED WHEN FINDING A MEDICAL SPA FOR BOTOX INJECTIONS IN NEW YORK?
Pay attention to see whether your doctor listens to your concerns and goals. It happens a lot that doctors implement their vision of an ideal image while sacrificing patients’ needs in the process. To achieve the best Botox results you need a doctor with good bedside manners who takes your needs as a guide to action.
Feel free to ask as many questions as needed related to the cosmetic procedure of Botox and your expectations. Make sure to address all the concerns in order to avoid misunderstandings.
Front end of the medical office is another important aspect to pay close attention to: rude receptionists and medical assistants are extensions of the physician.
Take note of the ambiance of the office, the cleanliness, whether it is well-scented, and the length of the wait time.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST DOCTOR FOR BOTOX INJECTIONS NEAR ME IN NEW YORK?
Finding the best Botox doctor in NYC is not an easy process. New York offers a huge number of medical spas that all claim to perform the best Botulinum toxin injections. However, it might take some time to find the best Botox clinic with professional and friendly staff.
Many medical spas hire registered nurses or physician assistants and delegate the injection part to them. However, it may be hard to assess the level of their proficiency for such a complex procedure. In general, medical doctors are the ones who have sufficient experience and a complete understanding of functional anatomy.
WHY IS BOTOX SO POPULAR IN NYC?
The reason behind such popularity of Botox is its transformative effect and minimally invasive nature coupled with consistent and reproducible results. In fact, there are many aesthetic benefits to Botox. Add to that the fact that Botox is approved by FDA to treat several medical conditions. Another contributing factor to the high demand for Botox is that its results are not permanent, which allows patients to test the waters before advancing to another level in their skincare.
WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING BOTOX TREATMENT IN NYC?
It is highly recommended to conduct thorough research on your provider before scheduling your appointment. This means to confirm that the person performing the procedure is a board-certified physician with experience and extensive medical knowledge and to avoid unnecessary risks and side effects. In case Botox is poorly placed, you may end up with unplanned, unsatisfactory and temporarily irreversible results that may take months to wear off and leave you thoroughly dissatisfied.
- 1 GETTING BOTOX IN NYC AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
- 2 BOTOX NEW CLIENT SPECIAL
- 3 $250 per 1 area
- 4 NEW YORK CITY BOTOX
- 5 BOTOX INJECTIONS AT MIRACLE FACE MEDSPA IN NEW YORK
- 6 BOTOX TREATMENT AREAS AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
- 7 PREPARING FOR YOUR BOTOX APPOINTMENT AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
- 8 WHAT HAPPENS DURING YOUR BOTOX PROCEDURE AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA
- 9 BOTOX FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- 9.1 HOW QUICKLY CAN I SCHEDULE MY BOTOX APPOINTMENT AT MIRACLE FACE?
- 9.2 WHO CAN GET BOTOX INJECTIONS?
- 9.3 WHAT ARE COMMON CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR BOTOX TREATMENT?
- 9.4 BOTOX POST CARE RULES?
- 9.5 WHAT IS BOTOX SAFETY PROFILE?
- 9.6 BOTOX INJECTIONS DOWNTIME AND RECOVERY
- 9.7 WHAT ARE THE RISKS AND SIDE EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH BOTOX INJECTIONS?
- 9.8 IS BOTOX PAINFUL?
- 9.9 WHAT IS THE DURATION OF A BOTOX PROCEDURE AT MIRACLEFACE MEDSPA IN NYC?
- 9.10 HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO SEE MY BOTOX RESULTS?
- 9.11 LONGEVITY OF BOTOX RESULTS
- 9.12 WHAT IS THE COST OF BOTOX IN NYC?
- 9.13 WILL MY BOTOX BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS LOOK NATURAL?
- 9.14 WHAT IS BOTOX?
- 9.15 WHAT MAKES BOTOX ERASE WRINKLES?
- 9.16 WHAT IF I STILL SEE WRINKLES AFTER BOTOX INJECTIONS?
- 9.17 IS BOTOX COVERED BY INSURANCE?
- 9.18 BOTOX VS. FILLERS
- 9.19 WHAT OTHER TREATMENTS CAN BE COMBINED WITH BOTOX?
- 9.20 WHAT THINGS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED WHEN FINDING A MEDICAL SPA FOR BOTOX INJECTIONS IN NEW YORK?
- 9.21 HOW TO FIND THE BEST DOCTOR FOR BOTOX INJECTIONS NEAR ME IN NEW YORK?
- 9.22 WHY IS BOTOX SO POPULAR IN NYC?
- 9.23 WHAT ARE THE THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING BOTOX TREATMENT IN NYC?