With a small dose of Botox you can fade away wrinkles and imperfections , successfully restoring youthfulness and vibrancy to your face.
About: Botox is a neurotoxin that originates from a type of bacteria known as clostridium botulinum. It serves both cosmetic and medical purposes. The main function of Botox is relaxing and paralyzing the muscle at the site of injection. As a result, fine lines and wrinkles formed by muscular contractions are reduced, prevented, and eliminated, which is complemented by a number of other benefits.
Safety: Botox treatments are FDA approved which means that there are limited risks and side effects associated with them. Redness, bruising, and swelling are most common, and subside in 1 – 5 days following the treatment. The effect achieved by Botox is not permanent, and any unplanned side effects or unsatisfactory results won’t stay for long either.
Convenience: Botox is known as “lunch break procedure” due to how fast and easy it is to carry out. Botox treatments usually take 10 to 20 minutes to complete.
Cost: The price for a Botox treatment can vary anywhere from $400 to $2000 based on the area of treatment, the number of units required, the desired results and the expertise of the doctor.
Efficacy: Multiple studies conducted over the decades proved the consistency of results achieved with Botox injections. The application of Botox for cosmetic purposes continues to provide reproducible results. It effectively treats fine lines and even more severe frown lines, wrinkles, as well as a variety of medical conditions, such as TMJ, hyperhidrosis, and more.
- 1 WHAT IS BOTOX AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
- 2 WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING MY BOTOX APPOINTMENT?
- 3 WHY IS BOTOX SO POPULAR?
- 4 WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR BOTOX?
- 5 What areas can be injected with botox for cosmetic purposes?
- 6 WHAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED BY BOTOX?
- 7 IS BOTOX SAFE?
- 8 ARE THERE ANY RISKS OR SIDE EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH BOTOX TREATMENT?
- 9 WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER BOTOX INCLUDING AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
- 10 WHAT PRECAUTIONS DOES BOTOX IMPLY AND HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR IT?
- 11 DOES BOTOX HURT?
- 12 IS IT ALLOWED TO DRINK ALCOHOL BEFORE AND AFTER BOTOX TREATMENT?
- 13 WHEN WILL MY BOTOX RESULTS BECOME VISIBLE?
- 14 HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS LAST?
- 15 IS BOTOX PERMANENT?
- 16 HOW MUCH DOES BOTOX COST?
- 17 THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING THE TREATMENT
- 18 HOW TO FIND THE BEST DOCTOR FOR BOTOX INJECTIONS IN NEW YORK?
- 19 DOES INSURANCE COVER BOTOX?
- 20 TAKEAWAY
- 21 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RELATED TO BOTOX
- 22 WHO INVENTED BOTOX?
- 23 WHERE DOES BOTOX COME FROM?
- 24 IS BOTOX THE SAME SUBSTANCE AS THE DEADLY BOTULINUM TOXIN?
- 25 WILL BOTOX BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS LOOK NATURAL?
- 26 HOW MUCH BOTOX WILL I NEED?
- 27 WHAT IF I STILL SEE WRINKLES AFTER INJECTIONS?
- 28 WHAT OTHER TREATMENTS CAN BE COMBINED WITH BOTULINUM TOXIN?
- 29 WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTOX AND FILLERS?
- 30 IS IT ALLOWED TO UNDERGO MICRONEEDLING OR ANY FACIAL AFTER BOTOX?
- 31 WILL MY BOTOX LOOK NATURAL?
- 32 WHY CHOOSE DR. SCHWARZBURG FOR YOUR BOTOX IN NEW YORK CITY?
WHAT IS BOTOX AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
How Botox functions – Botox is a protein of neurotoxic nature that is derived from bacterium Clostridium Botulinum. It functions as a neuromodulator inhibiting the signal that the nerves send to the muscles at the neuromuscular junction and blocks the release of acetylcholine from presynaptic motor neurons. This brings forth temporary paralysis of the treated muscle, which in its turn leads to reduction, prevention, and elimination of fine lines and wrinkles.
How wrinkles are formed – Facial wrinkles are formed as a result of repetitive muscular movement along predetermined lines of contraction in the skin which leads to loss of collagen and development of visible lines in the form of horizontal or vertical wrinkles, also known as rhytids.
Essentially, the wrinkles are classified into two types: dynamic or static:
- The dynamic type shows during any facial expression, for example when frowning or squinting, and totally disappears when the face is at rest;
- The static type can be observed even when the face is resting. This is a clear sign of collagen loss along the lines of muscular contractions. This is the type that gets most attention and concern from the patients.
How Botox reverses wrinkles – Botox brings forth relaxation of the underlying muscles which allows the dermal layer in the skin to regenerate lost collagen, the latter being an important building block for our skin meant to maintain its elasticity and turgor.
Cosmetic vs medical applications of Botox – Botox NYC is famous for facial rejuvenation by means of treating wrinkles. However, it is also commonly used for medical purposes, as a treatment for chronic migraines, excessive sweating, and as a method of muscle spasms reduction.
There are other cosmetic injectable neurotoxins available on the market, such as Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau. Their function is similar to that of Botox, with slight differences in biochemical compositions and properties. However, Botox is the most well known and the most frequently used product when it comes to treating anything from wrinkles to hyperhidrosis.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT DURING MY BOTOX APPOINTMENT?
Consultation – The first phase of your treatment starts with consultation with Dr. Schwarzburg, designed to discuss the treatment goals, the areas of concern, and your medical history.
Treatment plan – After establishing the treatment plan and the number of required units, the area of concern is sterilized and marked with a skin-safe marker.
Administration – A tiny hollow insulin needle is used for Botox injections. The treatment may come with some discomfort, which is often described as a pinching or prickling sensation. Upon the completion of injections, you will be given an ice pack as a means to reduce the swelling if there is any.
Postcare – The Doctor will give you aftercare instructions that should be followed in order to ensure that Botox settles properly without any side effects.
The overall duration of your appointment is expected to be around 30 minutes, out of which 10 – 20 minutes is the treatment time, depending on the size of the injection site and the number of units administered.
WHY IS BOTOX SO POPULAR?
The reason behind such popularity of Botox is its transformative effect and minimally invasive nature. In fact, there are many aesthetic benefits to Botox. Add to that the fact that Botox is approved by FDA to treat several medical conditions. Another contributing factor to the high demand of Botox is that its results are not permanent, which is a deal maker for many, and especially for the first time patients.
WHO IS A CANDIDATE FOR BOTOX?
Anybody who wants to prevent or eliminate fine lines and facial wrinkles, slim the jawline, reduce the severity of gummy smile, or improve the dimpling in their chin can be considered as an ideal candidate for Botox.
Besides, people with medical conditions including TMJ, hyperhidrosis, chronic migraines, and many other conditions listed below can also benefit from Botox.
There are very few cases where Botox is best to be avoided, including the ones below:
- Active skin infection;
- Diseases that affect the muscles, such as myasthenia gravis;
- Hypersensitivity to botulinum toxin ingredients.
What areas can be injected with botox for cosmetic purposes?
Botox can be useful for a number of different treatment areas. All of the injections are performed at the private medical office of Dr. Schwarzburg, located on the Upper East Side of Manhattan:
- Forehead lines, worry lines, or horizontal lines
- The frontalis muscle is the primary muscle in the forehead. Horizontal forehead lines begin to form when we make worried expressions or raise eyebrows. These lines can be eliminated, reduced, and prevented with the injection of Botulinum toxin into the frontalis muscle.
- Glabella lines or 11s
- When the corrugator muscle is contracted the deep vertical line between the eyebrows, which is also known as the 11s line or severe frown line can be formed. These lines are among the most common areas of concern that are addressed by Botox injections. As a result the facial expression of the patient is softened and they appear less angry.
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Botox can also be used to numb the lines around our eyes which are formed when we squint or smile.
- Neck lines or platysmal bands
- Botulinum toxin can serve the purpose of reducing the appearance of both horizontal neck lines and vertical protruding bands around the neck. This particular injection technique during which Botox is injected into the cords of platysmal bands to slow down the progression of turkey neck, or loose skin as we age, is known as the “Nefertiti lift”.
- Around the mouth
- Excessive lip pouting and actual smoking contribute to the formation of smoker’s lines, the appearance of which can be diminished by Botox injections which relax the tension in the orbicularis oris muscle.
- Botox can also be used to mildly lift mouth corners addressing the downward, depressed appearing smiles.
- Gummy smile
- When teeth and gums are disproportionately exposed while smiling an aesthetically unpleasing look is created which is known as the gummy smile. Botox injections in the areas of zygomaticus major and minor, levator labii superioris, and levator anguli oris muscles can help reduce that appearance.
- The technique with which the above mentioned appearance is improved is called Lip flip.
- A lip flip is performed via 4 to 10 units of Botox injected in the superior orbicularis oris muscle to release the puckering of the upper lip. As a result, the top lip “flips” upward, creating a fuller look. For a more drastic change one should consider lip filler injections.
- Pau d’orange of the chin
- A dimpled chin appearance can also be addressed by Botox when the latter injected in tense mentalis muscle. Botulinum toxin relaxes the muscle, improving its texture and softening the chin dimpling.
- Brow lift
- An eyebrow lift effect can be achieved with targeted Botox placement into the forehead lines. This opens the eyes and brightens the face, giving it a more “awake” look.
- Botox Masseter Reduction for Facial Slimming
- In order to slim the face non-surgically and make the jaw appear less square or bulky, Botox is injected into the masseters. This procedure also serves medical purposes, relaxing the masseter muscle, relieving TMJ pressure and teeth grinding.
WHAT MEDICAL CONDITIONS CAN BE TREATED BY BOTOX?
Botox is approved by FDA as a treatment the for the following medical conditions:
- Temporomandibular joint disorders (TMJ) occur frequently and often cause tightness in the jaw, clenching, grinding teeth, and headaches. Once Botox is injected into the masseter muscle it relieves these symptoms partially disabling the masseter.
- Migraine headaches
- FDA has approved Botulinum toxin as a migraine treatment.
- Excessive Sweating
- Botox can also be used to address sweating (hyperhidrosis) in the underarms, hands, and feet due to the fact that it incapacitates the activity of sweat glands.
- As Botox limits negative facial expressions it successfully decreases the symptoms of depression when injected in the face, thus making many patients feel happier.
- Cervical Dystonia
- There is a neurological muscle disorder called Cervical Dystonia. It causes neck pain and muscle spasms in the head and neck. Botox injections are well able to treat this disorder as well.
- Overactive bladder or Urinary Incontinence
- Botox is applied to treat adults who suffer from urinary urgency and urinary incontinence.
- Botox is a means to treat Blepharospasm, which brings forth involuntary eyelid twitching and small muscle spasms around the eyes.
- Strabismus is a condition where both eyes are not able to get aligned in the same direction. And Botox injections are used to treat this.
- Contractures in patients with cerebral palsy (CP)
- Cerebral palsy patients within the age range of 2 to 17 years often experience muscular contractures and spasticity of the arms and legs, which can be diminished by means of Botox injections.
IS BOTOX SAFE?
Botox New York is approved by FDA and comes with only a few possible risks, side effects, and complications which are listed below. Most of these side effects are temporary and are subject to specific treatment parameters and the skill set of the injector. In the event of any concerns that arise after your Botox treatment, make sure to contact your physician and confirm that everything is healing as planned.
ARE THERE ANY RISKS OR SIDE EFFECTS ASSOCIATED WITH BOTOX TREATMENT?
The more frequently observed side effects that come with Botox injections are of minimal nature. However, you need to be aware of the possible risks before scheduling your Botox appointment. Please find them below:
Minimal to Mild:
Moderate to Severe:
- Non-target diffusion (droopy eyelids, asymmetry, frozen forehead, limited facial movement)
- Muscle weakness
- Allergic reaction
- Respiratory problems
Bruising should be treated by means of icing during the first day and a warm compress alongside arnica gel on the following days until the bruising subsides.
On the first day of botox injections mild headaches have been observed among a small percentage of patients. The pain tends to go away within 24 hours.
As the treatment paralyzes the muscles, a certain degree of muscle weakness and numbness can be expected after the injections. This is something you will get used to as the treatment settles in your muscles.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER BOTOX INCLUDING AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
After Botox injections the treated area may be mildly swollen, red, itchy, or tight. Application of an ice pack will minimize these unpleasant sensations. As for bruises, a warm compress and arnica gel on the day following the treatment is of great help.
After your treatment you should avoid:
- Exercising during the first 24 hours;
- Rubbing or massaging the treatment area for 24 hours;
- Applying heat on the injected area during the first 24 hours;
- Applying makeup to the treated area during the first 15 – 30 minutes.
After your treatment you should make sure:
- To apply an ice pack if swelling occurs;
- To apply a warm compress after 24 hours in the event of bruising.
WHAT PRECAUTIONS DOES BOTOX IMPLY AND HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR IT?
It is best to avoid using blood thinning medications such as aspirin, NSAIDs (ibuprofen), or plavix for 5 days preceding the procedure, in order to limit the chance of bleeding and bruising.
It is highly advisable to limit alcohol consumption for 24 hours prior to the treatment meant to diminish the bleeding and additional bruising.
To alleviate any possible discomfort patients are recommended to take two Tylenols before their Botox appointment and to have a small meal before the procedure to prevent fainting or dizziness.
When it comes to painful sensations, they can be lessened with the help of a numbing cream applied to the site of injections a few minutes before the treatment.
DOES BOTOX HURT?
Botox treatment is carried out by means of injections which are delivered through a small size needle; this makes the treatment tolerable with no anesthesia for most patients. Although pinching or poking sensations have been reported during Botox injections, they last only as long as the injection itself, which makes the overall process tolerable.
In the event of low pain tolerance a topical numbing cream may be applied 15 minutes prior to the procedure or an ice pack can be used during the procedure.
IS IT ALLOWED TO DRINK ALCOHOL BEFORE AND AFTER BOTOX TREATMENT?
It is frequently asked whether alcohol consumption is allowed before and after botox injections. It is advisable to avoid the use of alcohol before getting the treatment, as alcohol has blood thinning properties which may cause additional and unnecessary bleeding and bruising.
As for post-treatment consumption of alcohol, if used immediately after the injections the efficacy of the treatment may be hindered. And although cases like that have not been commonly reported, it is better to be on the safe side and save drinking for the day after your treatment.
WHEN WILL MY BOTOX RESULTS BECOME VISIBLE?
Generally, 3 – 5 days are required to start seeing the initial botox results and 10 days to see the final results. Botox carries the function of a neuromuscular junction inhibitor and blocks the release of acetylcholine from presynaptic motor neurons. Thus, it takes several days for the nerve signals to stop spreading.
HOW LONG DO THE RESULTS LAST?
The usual duration of Botox results is three to four months. Most patients tend to get a touch up therapy before the effects fade away thus remaining wrinkle free.
The longevity of Botox results varies depending on a number of factors including:
- The number of injected units: the more units are administered the longer the results stay;
- The strength of the patient’s facial muscles: if the natural facial musculature is weak, then Botox results are likely to last longer;
- The intervals in between Botox sessions: regular touch-ups will contribute to longer maintenance of the results.
- The metabolic response of the body to the treatment: some patients tend to metabolize Botox quicker than others. For example, if intense workouts are part of your lifestyle, the results will fade away sooner compared to someone who doesn’t exercise.
IS BOTOX PERMANENT?
The results achieved by Botox injections are temporary, lasting on average 3 – 4 months. The duration of the effects is individual, for some people they last full 4 months, while for others they may only stay for 2 – 3 months.
HOW MUCH DOES BOTOX COST?
Botox price is usually set either by unit or by area.
- When calculated per injected unit, the cost of Botox in New York is within the range of $10 to $25 for a single unit. The average number of units required for one area (like frown lines) is about 20, meaning that area will cost you from $200 to $500. True, 20 units is the estimated average, however it does not apply to everyone. For example, 10 units may be sufficient for the optimal results for patient with weak crow’s feet, while 30 units may be necessary for a patient with stronger expressions to achieve the same results;
- When calculated per treated area, Botox pricing ranges from $300 to $600 for one area which includes as few or as many units that are needed to achieve the desired outcomes.
The cost of your Botox treatment primarily depends on the expertise of the physician and location of the clinic you plan to get your treatment at. If you intend to be treated by the best botox doctor in NYC, then expect the price to be higher than in other places. However, when speaking of medical procedures, it’s better to invest in quality work rather than save a few pennies on such a profound procedure that could alter your face significantly and affect your professional and personal life. It is uncommon to have a set price for Botox as very often a variety of factors contribute to formation of botox treatment cost.
THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE GETTING THE TREATMENT
Low risk for side effects and complications is one of the hallmarks of Botox procedures, and one of the main reasons it is so popular. And yet, you should be aware that bruising, swelling, and even more serious complications, such as an infection are possible if done by poorly trained healthcare personnel.
It is highly recommended to conduct a thorough research on your provider before scheduling your appointment. This is means to confirm that the person performing the procedure is a board certified physician with experience and extensive medical knowledge and to avoid unnecessary risks and side effects. In case Botox is poorly placed, you may end up with unplanned, unsatisfactory and temporarily irreversible results that may take months to wear off and leave thoroughly dissatisfied.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST DOCTOR FOR BOTOX INJECTIONS IN NEW YORK?
- Finding the best Botox doctor in NYC is not the easiest process. New York offers a huge number of medical spas that all claim to perform the best Botulinum toxin injections. However, it might take some time to find the best Botox clinic with professional and friendly staff.
- Many medical spas hire registered nurses or physician assistants and delegate the injection part to them. However, it may be hard to ascertain the level of their proficiency for such a complex procedure. In general, medical doctors are the ones who have sufficient experience and a complete understanding of medicine and anatomy.
- One has to go through a rigorous training and certification process in order to become a board certified doctor. And only the most capable practitioners achieve this elite status.
- Pay attention to see whether your doctor listens to your concerns and goals. It happens a lot that plastic surgeons implement their vision of an ideal image while sacrificing patients’ needs in the process. To achieve the best Botox results you need a doctor with good bedside manners who takes your needs as a baseline.
- Feel free to ask as many questions as needed related to the cosmetic procedure of Botox and your expectations. Make sure to address all the concerns in order to avoid misunderstandings.
- Front end of the medical office is another important aspect to pay close attention to; rude receptionists and medical assistants are extensions of the physician.
- Take note of the ambience of the office, the cleanliness, whether it is well scented, and the length of the wait time.
DOES INSURANCE COVER BOTOX?
Insurance can cover Botox for such medical conditions as TMJ, hyperhidrosis, or chronic migraines. These conditions must be diagnosed by a board certified physician, and approved by the insurance company. Only after these steps will it be possible to have the procedure covered.
Botox treatment for cosmetic purposes may not be covered by insurance.
Botox is a minimally invasive procedure designed to address both cosmetic and medical concerns. It is mostly famous for its properties that eliminate, reduce, and prevent fine lines and wrinkles. However, it can also be used to slim or improve certain areas of the face. TMJ, hyperhidrosis, and chronic migraines are among the common medical conditions treated with the neurotoxin. Before moving forward with the treatment, make sure to consult with a board certified cosmetic surgeon and confirm that it is the most optimal therapy for you and for your desired outcome. This is a good way to ensure that you get the best results.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RELATED TO BOTOX
WHO INVENTED BOTOX?
Alan Scott, a dermatologist, invented Botox in 1989 and in 1991 he sold the rights of it to a pharmaceutical company called Allergan. Nowadays, botox is extremely popular. And it has become much easier to find a good botox clinic or med spa in larger metropolitan regions, like New York. This popular neurotoxin is in high demand and dominates the market. It is the “go to” cosmetic procedure for youth maintenance not only for celebrities, but also for everyone from your mother to your neighbor.
WHERE DOES BOTOX COME FROM?
The manufacturer of Botox is the pharmaceutical company Allergan which distributes the product to botox clinics, e.g. MiracleFace MedSpa. Dr. Schwarzburg, MD, who is renowned as one of the best botox and dermal filler injectors in New York City, carries out the botox injections himself. It is true that botox is the most popular neurotoxin, however, there are other neurotoxins that can be used interchangeably with it, such as Dysport, Xeomin, and Jeuveau, which are slightly different from Botox with their chemical compositions.
IS BOTOX THE SAME SUBSTANCE AS THE DEADLY BOTULINUM TOXIN?
Botulinum toxin originates from the bacterium Clostridium Botulinum and is deadly in its pure form. For reference, 100 units of Botox (onabotulinum toxin A) contain only 0.73 nanograms of toxin. Thus, it is highly diluted in comparison with pure botulinum toxin.
WILL BOTOX BEFORE AND AFTER RESULTS LOOK NATURAL?
Your botox aesthetic treatment will leave you with a more youthful looking skin. Many people are concerned that their friends and colleagues will see and know they got the treatment. However, if the injections are administered in a skilful manner they bring out your natural beauty, without giving away the fact that you have undergone any cosmetic treatment or plastic surgery.
HOW MUCH BOTOX WILL I NEED?
The area of injection, the activeness of muscles, the date of your most recent treatment, as well as your desired results determine the number of units that you will need. Dr. Schwarzburg will pay close attention to these details during your cosmetic consultation and will establish the perfect amount of botox units suiting your unique goals.
WHAT IF I STILL SEE WRINKLES AFTER INJECTIONS?
If you can still see lines after the treatment is settled and the muscles are frozen, that means that your skin has lost its ability to recover and replace lost collagen. Botox will prevent further wrinkling, however you will need a dermal filler or collagen stimulating therapies to improve the appearance of wrinkly areas.
Immunity to Botox injections is also possible. However, that is very rare. These are the cases when your body does not respond to the treatment at all. If anything like that is observed, your physician may go for a different neuromodulator, e.g. Dysport, Xeomin, or Jeuveau.
WHAT OTHER TREATMENTS CAN BE COMBINED WITH BOTULINUM TOXIN?
Botox creates a chance for superficial wrinkles to recover and fill with your body’s own collagen. Secret RF Microneedling and Fraxel Dual laser are among complementary procedures that can enhance the body’s collagen production, hence improving the appearance of fine lines and facial wrinkles. These therapies work by means of controlled thermal damage done to the skin, which induces the skin to produce more collagen and elastin during the repair process. As a result you are left with a more rejuvenated skin. Pairing neurotoxin injections with collagen stimulating devices makes the best skin care possible.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTOX AND FILLERS?
The aesthetic purpose of Botox is to freeze the muscles at the site of injection while dermal fillers are designed to enhance and replenish the lost volume. Botox is necessary to take fine lines and facial wrinkles under control by means of restricting muscle activity in the area and hence halting the process of wrinkle formation.
Dermal fillers save the situation when the body’s natural collagen regeneration has been exhausted. These Hyaluronic acid based biological implants momentarily volumize targeted areas resulting in a fresh and rested look.
There is a widespread opinion that botox eliminates circles under the eyes. The reason behind the dark circles in the under eye area is volume loss which means that the cure for that is under eye fillers. In fact, Botox and fillers are complementary therapies, and yet they are very distinct from each other and serve different purposes.
IS IT ALLOWED TO UNDERGO MICRONEEDLING OR ANY FACIAL AFTER BOTOX?
It is best to wait for a week after receiving your botox injections and only then get a microneedling treatment. This timeframe will allow Botox to properly settle. It is not advisable to rub or touch the treatment area after getting botox injections as the substance can be displaced, causing asymmetry and in the worst case scenario eyelid ptosis.
Another treatment you could get is the Aquagold treatment, which also contains the neurotoxin, or the hydrafacial, which is meant to enhance skin hydration.
WILL MY BOTOX LOOK NATURAL?
Natural outcomes are produced by physicians who possess a critical and artistic eye. For naturally appearing botox injections it is compulsory for the doctor to have complete understanding of your individual anatomical structure and functional anatomy.
It is necessary to educate new patients about botox in order to avoid unrealistic expectations and dissatisfaction with the service. This is why credentials and best experience of your provider are of high importance.
WHY CHOOSE DR. SCHWARZBURG FOR YOUR BOTOX IN NEW YORK CITY?
Botox is popular and widespread in NYC. Thus, choosing the right botox injector can be challenging in a city with multiple botox clinics to choose from.
Dr. Schwarzburg is a board certified physician of minimally invasive cosmetic procedures with over a decade of experience in cosmetic medicine who prioritizes his patients’ time and individual needs.
Many clinics base the pricing of Botox cosmetic injections on the area of injection, resulting in mixed outcomes. However, Dr. Schwarzburg has adopted the system of cost formation based on the unique number of Botox units needed for each patient. This mechanism allows him to be precise and carry out the treatment suited to meet the patient’s individual needs for the best Botox results. To schedule your appointment with Dr. Schwarzburg call MiraclFace MedSpa clinic at 212-920-7790 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.