Over the last couple of months, fuller lips have become a popular trend in the beauty and cosmetic world. Whether you are naturally endowed with something like Angelina Jolie’s or looking to get some Kylie Jenner type of transformation, Lip Augmentation procedure comes with a wide array of benefits that go well beyond the pout. Next to volume, shape and structure remain the more common reasons why people take lip augmentation procedure. If upgrading your pout has been on the tip of your lips but you’re still uncertain of what the procedure can and will change, we have put together 5 amazing before and after benefits of going under the needle just for you! Here’s what you can expect after your lip augmentation procedure!
Just before we get started, what is lip augmentation and how does it work?
There’s no doubt that lip augmentation is a widespread procedure. However, while many patients may understand that the technique is used to convey desirable changes to their lips, very few have a firm grasp of what it entails.
Lip augmentation is a cosmetic procedure that is carried out with the aid of an injectable dermal filler to provide fuller, firmer and plumper lips. The technique involves the injection of a dermal filler like hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring body substance to the lips to add volume, shape and structure to the lips.
During the procedure, the patient’s lips is first injected with a local anesthetic to provide a numbing effect to ensure that no pain is felt while the procedure takes place. Once the numbing cream has been applied, the injectable dermal fillers will be injected into the lips with the aid of a needle. The volume is dependent of the size of lips and changes you want. This is usually discussed with the dermatologist or medical expert before the procedure, and irrespective of the Kylie-lip volume that you want, the professional is obligated and will engage you in a discussion to conclude on what is best fitting for your face and body. This will help you get a more natural-looking procedure.
In terms of time, the procedure itself takes no longer than 25-30 minutes at max. The process will typically be completed in 15 minutes. If you are going to have a lip augmentation procedure, it is strongly recommended that you desist from stressful events that can increase blood flow rate to your face. There is virtually no down time as patients can usually go about their business immediately the procedure is completed. In some cases, redness, tenderness, swelling or bruising may be experienced. These symptoms may span for 7 to 10 days. The procedure is not permanent but its effects can last anywhere between 4 to 6 months, after which you will need another injection.
Lip Augmentation – before and after
1. Natural enhancements: Depending on the volume and shape of your lips, the lip augmentation procedure can help to give people with thin lips some plump and volume. A professional treatment should make you look beautiful and compliment your natural appearance and as such, you stand to benefit from improved moisture preservation, a softer, fuller and plumper lips. Lip augmentation can also help you to get the right shape that matches your face, perfecting your overall facial appearance.
Fuller lips also have a way of making people look and feel younger, so you can expect an overall youthful projection.
2. A sexier pout: Not only would you enjoy looking better with more volume and plumper lips, you can say cheese much better and enjoy a sexier pout that comes clad in bold, firm lipstick. Products like Juvederm also help you to sport a natural appearance with the use of their natural filler substances so you can be rest assured of a regular-looking full lip without arousing any major suspicions especially when you’re only adding a little volume.
3. Self-esteem and confidence: It is not uncommon to find patients with low self-esteem who shy away from social interactions because they do not like the way they look. This can be especially true of people born with thin lips. A professional lip augmentation procedure will not only leave you feeling sexier and looking better, it inarguably conveys confidence and boosts self-esteem in social and professional contexts. After a lip augmentation procedure, patients feel more at ease with expressing themselves and feeling more at home in their own bodies.
4. Look more beautiful: We believe every woman is beautiful. With a professional lip augmentation procedure, you get to amplify your looks and perception by people. We’ve heard countless guys say Kylie Jenner became way hotter after her procedure and truth be told, her lip augmentation procedure did amp her beauty. A woman’s lips are one of the most important features in her face. When you have a thin lip, there is often a mismatch to your overall looks, a lip job is one certain way to perfect the appearance.
5. Camera career: Whether or not you’ve fancied the spotlight and front pages, a professional lip augmentation and your natural dose of sexiness may be all that you need to start or end up in a modelling or branding career.
6. Kiss it better: We’ll leave this one to you and your partner to tell but we’re 99% certain that you should enjoy your French and lip-locking classes better after your lip augmentation procedure. A fuller, sexier and plumper looking lips is sure to come with some extra points in the kissing score. We’ll be waiting to hear back from you 😉
Whether you are looking to get the Angelina Jolie or Kylie Jenner or just looking to augment your lips for more radiance, beauty, a fuller, plumper and sexier lips, our professFional lip augmentation procedure is available to serve you.